Do you know any Distinguished Members?
As we have wrapped up the month of May—Membership month—we want to acknowledge those members who have spread the Kiwanis spirit. Have your clubs check their rosters to see if they include any members who have met the Distinguished Member criteria.
2011-12 Distinguished Member Form DEADLINE: October 15, 2012
To qualify, club members must complete the following:
- Recruit two (2) new active members
- Participate in three (3) or more Kiwanis or SLP service projects.
- Attend one of the following: International convention, District convention, regional/zone educational conference, KIEF or ASPAC conference or convention, Key Club convention, Circle K International convention, Aktion Club convention, or Key Leader event.
- Make a personal contribution to the District or Kiwanis International Foundation.
Bonus activities that show a commitment to excellence:
- Attend 4 inter clubs
- Contribute to Kiwanis International Foundation at the Hixson level or above
- Contribute to the District Foundation at the level determined by the district (or above)
- Attend 3 of the events listed above
- Contribute to The Eliminate Project
Distinguished Members will receive a lapel pin and recognition.
DEADLINE: October 15, 2012